«Internship» is a program, where over the course of a few months, students are trained to dive, work and improve their skills, and as a result of training become divemasters or instructors.
You can start an internship either with zero experience, or with previous certifications. Your initial level of training will determine the duration of training.
The process is based on the following development levels: Diver (Open Water), Universal Diver (Advanced), Rescue, MFA, Divemaster, Instructor. Duration of training usually takes from 2 to 4 months.
Benefits of an internship with Amigos:
- Amigos Divers is one of the biggest diving centers in South-East Asia
- Training by experienced instructors
- Daily diving trips and dive training in real conditions with real customers
- Favorable conditions for training: pay only for necessary expenses, without compulsion to buy “tons” of printed materials, unnecessary gadgets and equipment
- for candidates with high academical and practical results, future employment in Amigos Divers is possible
For questions regarding this program, send an email to : firstname.lastname@example.org