NDL Diver, or Open Water Course, is the most popular course in the world! Most beginners start their diving experience with this course.
In the course students learn the basics of diving. After the successful completion of all skills, the diver is issued the certificate NDL Diver, which allows you to dive to a depth of 18 meters with a partner, without being accompanied by a professional.
- Plan, conduct and record the no-decompression dive with your partner without being accompanied by an instructor in appropriate equipment within the knowledge and skills acquired during the training
- The maximum recommended depth is 18 m.
- Rent scuba gear and get other services related to diving.
- Improve your qualification with the following specialty courses NDL UNIVERSAL DIVER, NDL RESCUE DIVER, NDL PROFESSIONAL BUOYANCY DIVER courses.
The course includes:
- Theoretical classes with an instructor.
- Six dives: two dives in the swimming pool or any confined water area, which has a shallow part and is protected from currents + four dives in open water (lake, river, sea or ocean).
- Theoretical Exam
- Examination of the practical part of the training.
* Children from the age 10-14 should receive training with the program NDL Junior Diver (limited depth 12 meters, after the age of 15 may be replaced by a certificate NDL Diver).