This is the first professional level in diving.
In order to enroll, a diver requires a certificate NDL Diveleader or equivalent. The diver who has successfully completed the course Divemaster NDL has an opportunity to work in the dive industry as a dive guide, assist the instructor during the course, and carry out test dives.
The Divemaster NDL course includes theoretical and practical training.
The theoretical part of the training includes:
- Detailed information on the theory of diving.
- The methodology of work within a diving center.
- Rules of organizing and controling a group of divers under water.
- Ethics and psychology of communication with customers.
The practical part of the course contains a series of exercises to work on:
- As an assistant (helper) to the instructor.
- As a professional for test dives. (Test Dive);
- As an underwater guide accompanying a group of certified divers.
After the successful completion of the course NDL DIVEMASTER, the diver can continue their education and improve their own professional skills by enrolling in the Instructor Course NDL.
* Internships are possible – work for and train at the dive center, for 2-4 months. That’s enough time to gain experience, and learn everything in practice and not from books. For questions regarding this program, please contact by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org